Maximum Responsibility for Mankind and the Environment
The handling of activated and contaminated parts requires special safety measures, highest responsibility and specially trained specialists. On this basis, the entire planning and execution of the dismantling of a reactor pressure vessel (RPV) must be performed.
- Planning and execution of the dismantling, disassembly and packaging of the reactor pressure vessel under
- Consideration of special safety aspects, in particular of radiation protection
- Independent development of the individually adapted equipment required for remote-controlled dismantling
- Testing the functionality of the equipment by cold testing and training of the use
- Flexible provision of qualified and certified specialists such as project managers, technicians, site managers and installation personnel
Planning and execution of the project is done from one source.
Expert knowledge and experience from an already successfully completed deconstruction.
Benefit from our know-how from decades of experience.
Access to manufacturer documentation for dismantling in all phases.
Any questions? Contact me or just arrange a call back.
Arrange a callback
You have a question and would like some advice?
Just arrange a call back. Please fill in the fields in the form and send us your request.